China International Aviation & Aerospace Exhibition (namely China Airshow) is the only international aerospace trade show in China that is endorsed by the Chinese central government. It features the display of real-size products, trade talks, technological exchange and flying display. Since 1996, the show has been successfully held in Zhuhai in every even-number year for nine sessions. Airshow China 2014 will take place from Nov. 11-16, 2014.
The Italian Aerospace Network will present its’ members high-end solutions for the aerospace industry in terms of:
– Technical training for maintenance and technical publications editing;
– Robot vision, augmented reality, surface vision and UAV production;
– Machines to roll plates and sections of nacelles, wings, fuselages;
– ERP Software for parts traceability, serial number, qualification and control processes;
– Heating and de-icing systems for the aviation and aerospace industry.
The Italian delegation is represented by: ACELABS, DAVI Promau, NEOS, NG WAY, SORMA, TPS and ZOPPAS Industries at the Boot H5-10C.